Send much-needed food, water, medicine and other life-saving humanitarian aid to the people of Syria
Syria: Civil War Created Humanitarian Crisis
Syria remains a country in chaos. Displaced Syrians continue to struggle for survival. Simple things like clean water, food, and medicine can make the difference between life or death for so many.
According to the United Nations, the Syrian humanitarian crisis in 2018 was worse than any year since the start of the Syrian Civil War seven years ago. The year saw continued attacks on healthcare and humanitarian workers as well as massive numbers of Syrians displaced by the ongoing conflict.
International agencies estimate that 13 million Syrians are in need of humanitarian assistance, including 6 million children. 5.2 million are in urgent need. 6.2 million have been driven from their homes, but remain in Syria. About 5 million Syrians have sought refuge in other countries — many remain in crowded refugee camps.
About 1.1 million Syrians have sought refuge in remote, hard-to-reach areas with limited access to food, medicine and basic necessities.
The United Nations puts the death toll at 400,000.
The fighting has been going on for years and millions of Syrians are still struggling to survive. The makeshift camps and remote areas. We urgently need your financial contributions to provide life-saving supplies to help displaced Syrians survive.
Since 2018, Baitulmaal has sent more than $56,000 in humanitarian aid that provided 354,980 meals, $5,500 in winter clothing and $16,500 for stoves and fuel.
Facts about the Syria Crisis
- 13 million Syrians are in need of humanitarian assistance
- 5.2 million Syrians are in urgent need of humanitarian aid
- 6 million Syrian children need humanitarian assistance
- 6.2 million Syrians have been driven from their homes inside Syria
- 5 million Syrians have sought refuge in other countries
- 1.1 million Syrians have sought refuge in remote, hard-to-reach areas with limited access to food, medicine and basic necessities
- 400,000 Syrians have died in the conflict and resulting humanitarian crisis
Syria Crisis Response
- $56,000 in emergency humanitarian aid since 2018
- 354,980 meals provided
- $5,500 in winter clothing
- $16,500 for stoves and fuel
The Syrian people urgently need your support. Your donation will send life-saving food, medicine and supplies to alleviate their suffering. Without your generous donation, they might not get access to the food, medicine and other life-saving necessities to help them survive.
Your donation makes a difference.