Celebrate your holiday with the gift of giving. Bringing joy and hope to those suffering from poverty around the world.
Many families living in Muslim-majority parts of the world struggle with poverty and food security. High unemployment rates, civil unrest and war create situations that make it difficult for people to have enough resources to celebrate religious observances.
Poor families living in these countries cannot afford meat for Udhiya or struggle with food insecurity and poverty that interferes with fasting during Ramadan.
At Baitulmaal, we believe that poverty, civil unrest and war should not prevent people from observing their religious celebrations. It is this belief that drives us to provide meat for Udhiyah, food packages and iftar for Ramadan and other seasonal items to enrich the lives of those suffering from poverty around the world.
If you share this belief, join us in spreading joy and hope to those in need.
Without the financial contributions of people like you, we would not be able to provide this life-enriching aid.
Donations to Baitulmaal are zakat-eligible and tax-deductible, so please make a donation today.
Below are seasonal programs you can support.
Facts about Seasonal Needs
- 1.3 billion people live on less than $1.25 a day
- 40 million Pakistanis are undernourished
- 17.5 million Kenyans live in poverty
- 19 million Afghanis live in poverty
- 3.2 million Palestinians in Gaza are food insecure
- Millions of fasting worshipers in Ramadan worry about having enough food for suhoor and iftar meals