Careers @ Baitulmaal
???? Our people are our greatest asset.
Job Opening: Fund Development Operations Manager
Baitulmaal offers a cooperative workplace focused on quality, innovation, and growth. We look for people who share our values of integrity, creativity, and excellence. Complete the form below to apply for the position you would like to fill.
Baitulmaal is seeking a Fund Development Operations Manager who reports directly to the Fund Development Director, to assist in planning and fulfilling all department needs. The Fund Development Operations Manager is responsible for working with team members as well as with the other departments, facilitating and following up on requests from other departments, following up with the fundraising event reports, and maintaining campaign spreadsheets. We seek a highly organized, results-oriented professional with excellent people skills, clear written and verbal communication, and work ethic. A successful applicant exemplifies the organization's core values of integrity, creativity, and excellence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow up on all fundraising department requests and needs
- Serve as the connection between Fund Development and other departments
- Follow up with regional representatives on their plans
- Maintain an up-to-date revenue chart for the department, and for each region
- Create and maintain a department dashboard
- Help the Fund Development Director in developing the annual plan
- Maintain a record of department activities such as fund receipts forms and sick
- Collect reports from the regional staff, such as monthly reports and event reports,
and share them with the department director
- Assist the director in all aspects of managing the department as assigned
- Other tasks as needed
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact effectively with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Energetic with the ability to multitask
- Understanding of Fund Development functions
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem solving
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, a strong willingness to initiate deadlines and time frames for assignments, and to follow up on all delegated activities
- Strong record-keeping skills
- Computer proficiency
- Knowledge or ability to learn NetSuite
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Fluency in Arabic or Urdu
- Experience in fundraising
- The Fund Development Manager position is located in Irving, Texas, or New
How to Apply: All qualified individuals wishing to be considered for this position must submit a cover letter in addition to their résumé, indicating the position sought. To apply, please email your cover letter, and résumé, along with letters of recommendation to email@example.com with “Fund Development Manager” in the Subject line.
Baitulmaal offers a collaborative workplace focused on quality, innovation, and growth. We look for people who share our values of integrity, creativity, and excellence. If you are interested in this position, apply today!