Careers @ Baitulmaal
???? Our people are our greatest asset.
Job Opening – Donor-Sponsored Programs Coordinator
Baitulmaal offers a cooperative workplace focused on quality, innovation, and growth. We look for people who share our values of integrity, creativity, and excellence. Complete the form below to apply for the position you would like to fill.
Baitulmaal Inc. is a 501(c)3 charity that serves as a conduit between the compassion of our donors and the needs of our beneficiaries. We are growing and looking for the right candidate to join our amazing team!
The primary function of the Donor Sponsored Programs Coordinator is to assist in the implementation of donor sponsored programs, and ensure compliance with Baitulmaal policy, procedures, and standards.
This in-office, on-location position will be based at the Dallas-Fort Worth (Texas, USA) Headquarters and reports to the Program Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with other Baitulmaal offices, regional managers, and program partners to initiate donor sponsored well construction and initiate donor/orphan matches and communicate the progress and completion of wells and the sponsored orphan information with donors
- Assist with the automation of these two programs by sharing the process for the programmers and providing the needed data
- Ensure these programs are executed efficiently, debriefed regularly and all knowledge is documented
- Support Program Manager in improving these programs as they grow
- Other duties as assigned by the Program Manager.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Computer literacy skills with Microsoft Office, Google, and similar platforms
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and initiative to follow-up for any missing information
- Ownership of projects and ability to work under little supervision
- English fluency and customer service skills, Arabic literacy a plus
Baitulmaal offers a cooperative workplace focused on quality, innovation, and growth. We look for people who share our values of integrity, creativity, and excellence.If you are interested in this position, apply today!
To apply, please complete the form linked below.