Careers @ Baitulmaal
👥 Our people are our greatest asset.
Job Opening – Donor Care Officer
Baitulmaal offers a cooperative workplace focused on quality, innovation, and growth. We look for people who share our values of integrity, creativity, and excellence. Complete the form below to apply for the position you would like to fill.
Baitulmaal Inc. is a 501(c)3 charity that serves as a conduit between the compassion of our donors and the needs of our beneficiaries. We are growing and looking for the right candidate to join our amazing team!
Baitulmaal is seeking a Community Fundraising Coordinator who is responsible for identifying, cultivating, and stewarding major and minor gifts, initiating, maintaining and growing donor relationships to maximize their long-term value and benefit to the organization.
Baitulmaal is looking for a Donor Care Officer to maintain and deliver excellent donor care by supporting individual giving engagement and stewardship and delivering support to community fundraising. The candidate must show the commitment to Baitulmaal values and principles as well as a commitment to the vision and mission of the organization.
Donor Supporter Relations Management
- Provide frontline, external engagement for Baitulmaal fundraising, handling supporter and public interest professionally and courteously (including expressing thanks, handling complaints, providing information)
- Communicate with supporters in order to follow-up on queries, verify supporters’ details, and thank donors for their donations.
- Handle donor inquiries, including current appeals, key program information, etc., respond to correspondence received from supporters, and update database information.
- Handle complaints from supporters, responding sensitively and professionally.
Fundraising Action and Cultivation
- Manage relations with uniform donors ensuring consistent engagement, reporting, and support.
Individual Giving Donor Stewardship and Administration:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Fluency in Arabic or Urdu is a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experienced in working with grassroots organizations and volunteers.
- Proven ability to interact effectively and communicate well.
- Ability to interact effectively with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Energetic with the ability to multitask.
- Experience in fundraising preferred.
- Exceptional public speaking skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, strong willingness to initiate deadlines and time frames for assignments, and to follow up on all delegated activities.
- Strong record-keeping skills and basic writing skills.
- Desire to work for social service cause.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must have own means of transportation.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Additional Support for Fundraising Administration
- Be the first point of contact for telephone fundraising inquiries and monitor email inbox and respond or forward as appropriate as directed by your manager.
If you are interested in this position, apply today! https://baitulmaal.org/careers/