Careers @ Baitulmaal
👥 Our people are our greatest asset.
Job Opening – Donor Care Officer
Baitulmaal Inc. is a 501(c)3 charity that serves as a conduit between the compassion of our donors and the needs of our beneficiaries. We are growing and looking for the right candidate to join our amazing team!
Donor care will have a primary responsibility for developing and maintain relationship with new and existing donors of Baitulmaal. And to maintain and deliver excellent donor care by supporting individual giving engagement and stewardship and delivering support to community fundraising.
Donor Supporter Relations Management
- Provide frontline, external engagement for Baitulmaal fundraising, handling public interest professionally and courteously (including expressing thanks, handling complaints, providing information)
- Respond to donors’ correspondence and queries across a range of media including phone, email and social media
- Input and maintain accurate data on CRM
- Ensure all correspondence complies with Baitulmaal policies and procedures, relevant professional codes of conduct and standards, regulation and legislation covering charity’s activities.
Fundraising Action and Cultivation
- Manage relations with uniform donors ensuring consistent engagement, reporting, and support.
Knowledge & Skills
- Proficiency in English; both spoken and written
- A proven track record of excellent communication and customer service skills
- Professional, clear, and friendly telephone manner
- Experienced team player with the ability to work independently
- Self-motivated with keen attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrated capacity to work under pressure to evolving deadlines
- Innovative thinker with well-developed problem-solving skills
- Good computer skills (including familiarity with CRM)
- Passionate about Baitulmaal work to help needy around the world
Individual Giving Donor Stewardship and Administration:
- Provide timely and courteous acknowledgment to donors in line with Baitulmaal standards.
- Record all changes to donor details (including campaigns and appeals in order to respond to inquiries effectively.
- Handle all donation queries (e.g. invalid credit card, unsigned checks, etc.) and communicate with donors appropriately.
- As directed, ensure that all donor income is recorded on Raiser’s edge/ donor perfect database. And handled properly.
Additional Support for Fundraising Administration
- Be the first point of contact for telephone fundraising inquiries and monitor email inbox and respond or forward as appropriate as directed by your manager.
Communication: convey complex ideas in a compelling manner with skill, using a variety of media to win understanding and support. Able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to deliver project/task objectives/
Results-focused: demonstrate patience and perseverance in the face of setbacks and problems in order to drive projects forward. Keeping objectives top of mind throughout the project.
Inspiring great teamwork: work with fundraising team and colleagues across the organization and build effective working relationships with partner organizations.
Supporter-driven: understand motivations of supporters, with an ability to ensure these are incorporated into creative ex up to date with trends and their impact on potential and actual support.
- Qualification: Educated to degree or equivalent in relevant field
- Experience: At least two years’ work experience; Previous fundraising experience or experience working in a call center environment will be considered an advantage.
If you are interested in this position, apply today! https://baitulmaal.org/careers/