Careers @ Baitulmaal
???? Our people are our greatest asset.
Job Opening – Community Fundraising Coordinator
Baitulmaal offers a cooperative workplace focused on quality, innovation, and growth. We look for people who share our values of integrity, creativity, and excellence. Complete the form below to apply for the position you would like to fill.
Baitulmaal is seeking a Community Fundraising Coordinator who is responsible for identifying, cultivating, and stewarding major and minor gifts, initiating, maintaining and growing donor relationships to maximize their long-term value and benefit to the organization.
The Development Coordinator strives to match the philanthropic interests of current and prospective donors with the mission and goals of the organization. The majority of time is spent constantly prospecting the community for potential donors to maximize the donor base and to build support for Baitulmaal programs. The candidate must show the commitment to Baitulmaal values and principles as well as a commitment to the vision and mission of the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops positive relations with donors, volunteers, organizations and the general public in the region.
- Cultivates and solicits donations from individuals, groups and organizations.
- Plans, organizes and facilitates fundraising activities (events, dinners, concerts, etc.)
- Responds to donor inquiries with accurate and timely information: secure donations from donors and provide them with relevant information.
- Engages with volunteers to organize and coordinate fundraising activities, as appropriate.
- Schedules and delivers presentations to audiences of diverse backgrounds.
- Prepares and submits plans, projections and reports to the National Fundraising Manager.
- Continues to improve job-related skills through training, workshops, seminars, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree required.Fluency in Arabic or Urdu is a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experienced in working with grass-roots organizations and volunteers.
- Proven ability to interact effectively and communicate well.
- Ability to interact effectively with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Energetic with the ability to multitask.
- Experience in fundraising preferred.
- Exceptional public speaking skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, strong willingness to initiate deadlines and time frames for assignments and to follow up on all delegated activities.
- Strong record keeping skills and basic writing skills.
- Desire to work for social service cause.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must have own means of transportation.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
If you are interested in this position, apply today! https://baitulmaal.org/careers/