Careers @ Baitulmaal
Job Opening: Communications Specialist
Baitulmaal offers a cooperative workplace focused on quality, innovation, and growth. We look for people who share our values of integrity, creativity, and excellence. Complete the form below to apply for the position you would like to fill.
Baitulmaal Inc. is a 501(c)3 international humanitarian organization that serves as a conduit between the compassion of our donors and the needs of their beneficiaries. We are growing and looking for the right candidate to join our amazing team! We offer a cooperative workplace focused on quality, innovation, and growth. We look for people who share our values of integrity, creativity, and excellence.
We are looking for a Communications Specialist with excellent writing skills, WordPress competency, and experience with Adobe InDesign. Ideal candidates will understand the difference between file size and image size and be able to deliver tasks on or before time with minimal supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Synthesize information from field aid completion reports for distilling into press releases and donor updates for publication on websites, emails, and newswires.
- Use provided templates to create event promotional materials including postcard flyers, posters, social media images, landing pages, and event pages.
- Work with and deliver digital media to ensure optimization for online delivery including page load speed and SEO considerations.
- Assist with writing, light graphic design, and other communication duties as needed.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Excellent writing skills are a must (Fluency in American English).
- Must be computer literate and comfortable in an online environment.
- Competency in Adobe Creative Cloud and with Google, WordPress, and other online platforms.
- Must be a self-starter and able to deliver tasks on time with minimal supervision (remotely).
- Understand and be dedicated to accountability, quality, and excellence
- Can produce high-quality work that is accurate, complete, and delivered on or before the deadline.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- This is primarily a remote position, but location in the Dallas/Fort Worth area is preferred.
Baitulmaal offers a collaborative workplace focused on quality, innovation, and growth. We look for people who share our values of integrity, creativity, and excellence. If you are interested in this position, apply today!