Yasmin Mogahed Wants You to Help People in Palestine Survive Winter and COVID-19!
✅Yes! I want to help those in need now!
- option available (click here)
- option now on donation form
- 🕌 Zakat Calculator
- Donations are zakat-eligible
- Donations are tax-deductible
- Baitulmaal, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit
- IRS Tax ID: 20-0942434
- Baitulmaal is a 4-Star Charity (Charity Navigator)
- Baitulmaal earned the Gold Seal for transparency (GuideStar)
- You might be able to double your donation through employer gift-matching (details will be sent to you in your donation receipt)
- If we cannot deliver your donation to your program of choice for any reason, the funds will go toward a similar program.
- A portion of your donation (7.3% in 2018) goes toward reasonable administrative costs and other support expenses to ensure delivery of charitable services.
- The percentage of funds that went toward programs in 2018 was 92.7%.