✅Yes! I want to turn my compassion into hope for others
🙏 Welcome SHIPPING Festival Attendee! Thank you for choosing compassion!
Yemen Emergency Relief
24 million people are in urgent need. 2 out of 3 people can’t afford food. 50% of the population is on the brink of starvation. Over 1 million cholera cases — 25% of those are children. And COVID-19 is currently making conditions worse.
Baitulmaal provides emergency relief in response to manmade crisis and natural disasters. Baitulmaal has been recognized for its work in places like Yemen, Gaza, Syria and in Rohingya refugee camps. They suffer from no fault of their own. You can bring them much-needed relief with a generous gift today.
Baitulmaal provides food assistance to families struggling with poverty due to civil unrest or neglect. Beneficiaries include those in Kenya, Pakistan, Palistine, Rohingya, Somalia, Syria and Yemen. Give generously today. Your support can save lives.
Clean Water Programs
Baitulmaal provides clean water programs to areas with no previous access to water. These clean water projects include water tanks and refills in Gaza and water wells in places like Bangladesh, Kenya, Pakistan and Somalia. Baitulmaal also provides clean drinking water as part of its food assistance programs in conflict zones such as Yemen and Syria.
- 🕌 Zakat Calculator
- Donations are zakat-eligible
- Donations are tax-deductible
- Baitulmaal, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit
- IRS Tax ID: 20-0942434
- Baitulmaal is a 4-Star Charity (Charity Navigator)
- Baitulmaal earned the Gold Seal for transparency (GuideStar)
- You might be able to double your donation through employer gift-matching (details will be sent to you in your donation receipt)
- If we cannot deliver your donation to your program of choice for any reason, the funds will go toward a similar program.
- A portion of your donation (7.3% in 2018) goes toward reasonable administrative costs and other support expenses to ensure delivery of charitable services.
- The percentage of funds that went toward programs in 2018 was 92.7%.