Wants You to Donate for Winter Relief
✅Yes! I want to turn my compassion into hope.
Muslim.co is an online community & media publication for Gen-Z and millennial Muslims.
An estimated 1.7 million people succumb to winter deaths annually around the world.
We can help protect these families from predictable, preventable winter suffering by sending blankets, warming stoves, and winter clothes to people who need them most. Baitulmaal is sending this life-saving winter aid to people in need, but we need your help to ensure that the most vulnerable among us can survive another winter before it’s too late.
Your contribution of $100 helps provide an entire family with winter essentials in countries such as Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Lebanon, Pakistan, Palestine, Syria, and Yemen. A $20 donation can help one person and any amount you can give will make a difference.
Currency Converter Assistant
All donations are processed in USD. Select your currency in the first currency option to see how many USD to enter into the donation form. The calculated amount above will not be automatically added to your donation amount. There is a minimum USD$5 gift amount required for online donations. Currency conversions are subject to fluctuations and may not be exact.
For your safety and privacy, all transactions are secured through SSL encryption and we do not store credit card numbers.
- Donations are zakat-eligible
- Donations are tax-deductible
- Baitulmaal, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit
- IRS Tax ID: 20-0942434
- Baitulmaal is a 4-Star Charity (Charity Navigator)
- Baitulmaal earned the Gold Seal for transparency (GuideStar)
- You might be able to double your donation through employer gift-matching (details will be sent to you in your donation receipt)
- If we cannot deliver your donation to your program of choice for any reason, the funds will go toward a similar program.
- A portion of your donation (9%) goes toward reasonable administrative costs (3%) and other support expenses (6%) to ensure the delivery of charitable services.
- The percentage of funds that went toward programs is 91%.